måndag 28 december 2009

Every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming 'round
Every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears
Every now and then I get a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by
Every now and then I get a little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes.
Turn around, bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart

Every now and then I get a little bit restless and I dream of something wild

Every now and then I get a little bit helpless and I'm lying like a child in your arms

Every now and then I get a little bit angry and I know I've got to get out and cry

Every now and then I know you'll never be the boy you always wanted to be
Every now and then I know you'll always be the only boy who wanted me the way that I am
Every now and then I know there's no one in the universe as magical and wonderous as you
Every now and then I know there's nothing any better, there's nothing I just wouldn't do


Inga kommentarer: